Things to be a part of this year at the Workshop:
- Mr. Jeff Goff “Bee Retrieval For Venom Collection”
- Beginner Beekeeping Class focused on the First year as a Beekeeper.
- Fresh Made Cinnamon and Pecan rolls with fresh coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
- Keynote Speaker Mr. Kim Flottum “Honey Bee Nutrition”
- Dr. Samuel Ramsey “Varroa Destructor”
- Ms. Barbara Bloetscher (Ohio State Apiarist) “Ohio Apiary Inspection Process”
- Ms. Denise Ellsworth “Ohio Native Bees”
- VENDOR’S GALORE (Order your supplies and save on shipping, have them brought to the workshop)
Plus so much more! Not to mention the chances you will have to talk with other Beekeepers!