Ohio Bee Resources
- Ashtabula County Beekeepers Association
- Cuyahoga County Beekeepers Association
- Greater Cleveland Beekeepers Association (GCBA)
- Geauga County Beekeepers Association
- Lorain County Beekeepers Association (LCBA)
- Medina County Beekeepers Association
- Portage County Beekeepers Association
- Summit County Beekeepers Association
- Trumbull County Beekeepers Association (TCBA)
- Ohio State Beekeepers Association
- Ohio State University Honey Bee Lab
- The Kim and Jim Show
This show has five takeaways each episode to help listeners of all skill levels – from beginners to master beekeepers. Kim Flottum, Editor-in-Chief, Bee Culture Magazine and Dr. James “Jim” Tew, Former Emeritus Professor, Entomology, OSU, host.
- One Tew Bee
Updates from Dr. James “Jim” Tew, Former Emeritus Professor of Entomology at OSU.
- Honey Bee Health Coalition
The Honey Bee Health Coalition is an industry group formed to improve the health of honey bees in general, and more specifically around production agriculture. As part of their services they provide a variety of useful resources for beekeepers and growers.
- Swarms: The Biology and Control of Swarms in Northern States
This article by Meghan Milbraith of Michigan State is an educational publication that discusses the reasons for swarming – and what you can do to prevent it.