Ohio Beekeeping Clubs
- Ashtabula County Beekeepers Association
- Cuyahoga County Beekeepers Association
- Greater Cleveland Beekeepers Association (GCBA)
- Geauga County Beekeepers Association
- Lorain County Beekeepers Association (LCBA)
- Medina County Beekeepers Association
- Portage County Beekeepers Association
- Summit County Beekeepers Association
- Trumbull County Beekeepers Association (TCBA)
- Ohio State Beekeepers Association
- Ohio State University Honey Bee Lab
- Bee Disease Diagnosis Service
The diagnosis of bee diseases has been a focus of the Beltsville Bee Research Laboratory since its inception in 1891, and they operate a “Bee Disease Diagnosis Service” for beekeepers across the U.S.
- The Kim and Jim Show
This show has five takeaways each episode to help listeners of all skill levels – from beginners to master beekeepers. Kim Flottum, Editor-in-Chief, Bee Culture Magazine and Dr. James “Jim” Tew, Former Emeritus Professor, Entomology, OSU, host.
- Honey Bee Health Coalition
The Honey Bee Health Coalition is an industry group formed to improve the health of honey bees in general, and more specifically around production agriculture. As part of their services they provide a variety of useful resources for beekeepers and growers.
- Swarms: The Biology and Control of Swarms in Northern States
This article by Meghan Milbraith of Michigan State is an educational publication that discusses the reasons for swarming – and what you can do to prevent it.
- The Ecoregional Revegetation Assistant (ERA) Tool
A user-friendly online tool to identify and generate a spreadsheet of the best native plants for revegetation and pollinator habitats in a project ecoregion.